A Traditional Garden Fete Party Box Contains:
- Personalised invitations and thank you cards
- Paper tableware; plates, cups and napkins
- “Eat More Cake” cup cake kit (makes 24)
- 20 x balloons, bunting & hand-painted signage
- A party craft – make paper plate ladybirds & wooden peg butterfly kits
- A party game – Mrs Fox’s Garden Treasure Hunt
- Party bags – For this party we have created little grow your own kits for your guests to take home, with balloons, ice cream bubbles and sweeties.
Mrs Fox’s can include additional craft and party game kits and prizes, including:
- Musical Bumps
- Pass the Parcel
- Egg & Spoon Race
- Decorate your own rag doll and bag
We can also provide extra hand-made decorations, bunting and signage to add to the fun. You name it, we can do it. Take a look at our blog for inspiration. Nostalgic paper windmills would be a great addition to this party, our blog article tells you how to make them.
Our Ice cream van ice-cream cups are great for this party. The cups can hold all sorts of treats and sweeties. And the wonderful Ice Cream Van packaging can be used as another table centrepiece to hold lollipops and other goodies. We also often combine our Belle & Boo party ware range with this party theme. And we can create beautiful party hats for your children to enjoy and to decorate your party table.
We’ll include tip sheets, ideas and suggestions tailored to you. And you will be free to enjoy the party without the stress.
Get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org tell us your child’s name, age and date of the party and the number of children you plan to invite and we will put together your Traditional Garden Fete party box. As a guide the Garden Fete Party Box as described above for 8 children costs £110 +p&p
We are always happy to work up a new theme with you, we just may need a little more time. Have a look at our blog for inspiration.
We understand how busy you are, with Mrs Fox’s Party Boxes you get everything you need to run a party and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Email us now email@example.com